1 dash baking soda
¾ cup cornstarch
½ cup citric acid
¼ cup granulated sugar
2 ½ to 3 teaspoons our essential oil (suggested blends below)
Spray bottle with water
1. Sift together baking soda and cornstarch into mixing bowl.
2. Mix in citric acid and sugar using a whisk.
3. Sprinkle mixture with essential oils and use the whisk to thoroughly blend them in.
4.Alternately wet the mixture with 1 to 2 spritzes of water followed by mixing just until the mixture is slightly damp and will clump and hold together when squeezed in hand.
5. Roll/pack mixture into one teaspoon sized balls, then let dry overnight in a warm, humidity-free room. When fully dry store in an airtight container up to six months.
6. To use, simply add one shower pod to a warm bath.*
Comforting Holiday Blend
1 teaspoon cinnamon (cassia) essential oil1 teaspoon clove essential oil1 teaspoon sweet orange essential oil
Fresh Forest Blend
1 teaspoon eucalyptus globulus essential oil
1 teaspoon tangerine essential oil
½ teaspoon frankincense essential oil
Refreshing Citrus Clean Blend
1 ½ teaspoons mandarin orange essential oil
1 teaspoon bergamot essential oil
½ teaspoon ylang ylang essential oil
Revitalizing Lavender and Mint Blend
1 ½ teaspoon lavender essential oil
¾ teaspoon peppermint
¾ teaspoon spearmint
Blends provided by Aura Cacia®.